Saturday, July 18, 2015

Draft of Quick Reference Guide

Hi all,
"STOP!". artisticXexpressions. 7/18/15 via Flickr. Noncommercial reuse.

This is a pretty rough first draft of my Quick Reference Guide. My initial topic was Entrepreneurship but I'm not sure if Social Entrepreneurship is really a controversy/debate that's big enough to do a project on? The whole reason its a controversy at all is because nobody really gives it enough attention. Please comment because I'll take all the help I can get in developing this and creating something worth reading, for now it feels like a decent idea in need of a better format. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/1TKfOgFObK0lbSyjj6UENnRyVrXMS59TAoTZCpLiq8Lc/edit?usp=sharing

1 comment:

  1. I sent out an email last night about making your draft public so I can access / comment on it. Did you get that? It contains instructions on how to do it...

    ReplyDelete